Are you looking for the best WordPress SEO plugins to get your website up and running? Or enhance the speed, security, and user-friendliness of your website? Then this blog will fascinatingly jot down the best plugin choices that are widely used in the global market.
The WordPress.org Plugin Directory contains over 55,000 plugins that can be used to customize your website without the need for coding or a high-tech geek.
In fact, no software can deliver all the functions or features for building and optimizing a website, hence, these plugins are developed as building blocks or software add-ons to improve the flexibility of the design, speed, traffic, email opt-ins, monetization, and more without impacting the program code.
The ability to customize a WordPress website enables many website developers to make the needed adjustments to its functionality while still meeting their desired needs.
Therefore, a crucial decision to make for the success of a specific business depends on selecting the best WordPress SEO plugins for the website. Rather than hassling around tons of plugins, this article especially provides you with the best WordPress SEO plugins you can use to make your work more convenient and SEO-friendly.
HubSpot is a customer relationship management platform with built-in analytics that can consolidate all of your marketing website performance into a simple-to-understand dashboard.
With sync to HubSpot CRM, you can easily manage your contacts, segment them into lists, create a responsive newsletter, automate emailers, and provide live assistance.
Each product in HubSpot is powerful alone the real magic occurs when you practice them simultaneously.
- Marketing software aids you in raising traffic, altering more visitors and tracking complete inbound marketing campaigns at scale.
- Sales CRM software can help you gain a thorough understanding of your prospects, automate the tasks you despise, and close more deals faster.
- Customer service software would benefit you by helping you connect with customers, surpass their potential, and turn them into promoters who raise your business.
- Content management software is flexible for marketers and businesses, powerful for developers, and gives customers a personalised, secure experience.
- Operations software would sync your apps, clean and curate customer data, and systematise processes so that all your classifications and teams work better together.
Marketing Hub: $0/month (Free)
Services Hub: $0/month (Free)
With 12 million active users, Joost De Valk’s creation, “Yoast SEO,” is one of the market’s most prevalent WordPress SEO plugins, with various features to optimize WordPress for ranking on search engines.
Whether you are an online blogger, developer or SEO expert, Yoast SEO helps you keep your website fit and perfect by linking features, data structuring, solid content, etc.
- Yoast SEO helps you optimize desired key phrases by recognizing related key phrases, synonym derivation, word formation structure and cornerstone content for the search engine and audiences.
- Yoast SEO helps with automated technical SEO improvement, the preview version, tags, URLs, and an XML sitemap to make search engines understand your site structure.
- Yoast SEO is advanced with readability analysis to ensure that search engines and humans can easily read and understand your content.
- Yoast SEO, popularly known as one among top 10 SEO plugins for wordpress, provides you with an overview of site-wide SEO problems, possible improvements and control over which features you want to use.
- Yoast SEO helps you easily import SEO data from other SEO plugins such as All in One SEO Pack, HeadSpace2 SEO and wpSEO.de.
- Basic – Free
- Yoast SEO Premium Plugin – $99/year
- Plugin subscription – $229/year
Rating – 4.6/5
Rankmath is one of the finest user-friendly WordPress SEO plugins for WooCommerce and other websites launched in late 2018 by Mytheme Shop to give you a competitive edge with its powerful and easy-to-use features.
The plugin allows you to optimize your website as you write content, offers real-time insights without leaving the WordPress interface, and enables you to optimize titles and meta descriptions with a snippet preview.
With its free extensive features, Rankmath has greatly gained more popularity than any other SEO plugins.
- Rankmath allows you to measure and track keyword ranking in order to keep track of your SEO success.
- WordPress free SEO plugin, Rankmath automatically runs 30 extremely helpful SEO tests to ensure your site has been configured properly and gets rid of all SEO issues.
- Rankmath allows you to create more customised XML sitemaps, connect to Google Search Console and control access to plugin features based on user roles.
- Rankmath helps you easily configure 16 different types of structured data (Schema Markup) without playing around with HTML.
- Rankmath has a built-in 404 error monitor that assists you in identifying and resolving 404 errors for a better user experience.
- Basic – Free
- Pro – $59/per year
- Business – $199/per year
- Agency – $499/per year
Rating – 4.8/5
All-In-One SEO (AIOSEO)
All-in-One SEO is one of the best WordPress SEO plugins for smart business owners, marketers and web developers. It was created in 2007 by Michael Torbert and Steve Mortiboy, and has assisted over 3 million website owners in optimizing their websites for high search rankings.
Its beginner-friendly interface and dashboard enables you to set up all the advanced WordPress SEO features such as sitemaps, meta titles, keywords, knowledge panel information, meta descriptions, schema markup, etc.
- All-In-One’s TruSeo analysis gives you in-depth SEO optimization and lets you easily add title tags, meta descriptions, and standardised keywords for perfectly aligned on-page SEO optimization.
- All-In-One SEO automatically generates a WordPress XML sitemap and notifies all search engines of any updates.
- Being known as the best SEO plugins for WordPress 2022, All-In-One SEO enables in creating and managing redirects for broken links to avoid confusing search engines.
- All-In-One SEO assists you in analyzing your entire WordPress site to detect critical errors and get actionable insights to boost your SEO and get more traffic.
- The content analysis tool in All-In-One SEO is enabled by default in both Gutenberg’s block editor and class editor, and it assists you in quickly optimising blog posts and pages for higher ranking.
- The All-In-One plugin offers Google AMP integration and works seamlessly with all popular speed and caching plugins.
- Basic- $49.60/year
- Pro- $199.60/year
Rating – 4.7/5
With over 3 million plus active installs, Monster Insights is one of the best Google Analytics plugins for WordPress to identify how your visitors identify and utilize your site.
Monster Insights is designed in such a way that you can enable seamless tracking of the audience report, published report, behaviour report, content report, search console report, site speed metric, and eCommerce metric with accuracy and improvement insights.
- Setting up Google Analytics is a long-drawn-out process, but with Monster Insights, you can set it up in less than a few minutes and start getting the data right away without any coding.
- Monster Insight provides you with detailed statistics for each post and page that showcase the significance of the popular posts, pages, and sections on your site.
- Monster Insights helps you derive eCommerce tracking data for your WooCommerce or Easy Digital Download store with the integration of Google Analytics in the Monster Insights dashboard.
- Monster Insights keeps track of the visitors—who are they? Where are they from, and what links are they going to click on your site?
- Monster Insights, known as one of the best plugins for wordpress, automatically tracks clicks on your affiliate links, banner ads, and other outbound links through the link-tracking process.
- Basic – Free
- Plus- $99.50/year
- Pro- $199.50/year
Rating – 4.6/5
W3 Total Cache (W3TC)
W3 Total Cache is one of the popular WordPress caching and optimization plugins that helps you to advance your website speed and performance by leveraging features like content delivery network (CND) integration and the latest best practices.
- Configuration of W3TC plugin supports you to improve SERP with at least 10x improvement in overall site performance.
- W3TC speeds up the functionality regardless of using any devices such as phone or desktop.
- W3TC helps you improve web server performance and sustain the highest traffic period.
- Total Cache Pro – $8.25/Month
- Total Upkeep Premium – $2.50/Month
- Crio Pro SuperTheme – $3.25/Month
- Post and Page Builder Premium – $2.50/Month
Rating – 4.4/5
SEOPress is a simple and lightweight SEO-friendly plugin that will help you boost site traffic, manage titles, fix broken links, create XML and HTML, enhance Google Structured Data, manage 301 redirects, and integrate with WooCommerce and Google Analytics-enhanced Ecommerce to help you optimise your site.
- SEOPress insights track your content analysis with keyword position to optimise the search engine and monitor backlinks automatically.
- SEOPress provides a preview of social media platforms and devices to increase visibility and increase conversions.
- The SEOPress plugin allows you to manage titles, meta descriptions, and meta robots for every post and page.
- SEOPress streamlines your Google Maps presence to increase visibility and assists your page in specifying business name, address, URL, and so on.
- SEOPress allows you to feature your content in Google, Yahoo, and Bing search results by using structured data from schema.org.
- Basic – free
- Pro $39/year
Schema – All in one
Scheme-All-in-One is a simple rich snippets plugin that helps you get eye-catching results in search engines with easy implementation of schema types such as reviews, articles, events, recipes, services, software applications, etc.
- Scheme-all-in-one provides search engines with only important and precise information to display in search result snippets.
- Scheme-all-in-one helps social media to display proper information when users share their links on Facebook.
- Scheme-all-in-one rich snippets are very inactive through photos, star ratings, price, author, etc.
- Basic – free
Rating – 4/5
The most well-liked method for configuring a WordPress redirect is redirection. This can be installed to manage 301 redirects, monitor your 404 problems, and create a permanent website-level redirect from one page on your domain to another page on the same domain.
- Redirection helps you create and manage redirects easily without needing Apache or Nginx knowledge.
- Redirection helps you reduce errors and optimize your site’s ranking.
- Redirection is predominantly monitored when the post or page permalinks are changed, which automatically creates a redirect to a new URL.
Rating – 4.4/5
WP Rocket is recognized as the most powerful premium plugin to boast loading speed, improve Page Speed score and optimize core web vitals.
WP Rocket also has customization options, database optimization, and it works flawlessly after reviewing the features and researching the user experience.
- The WP Rocket WordPress Cache Plugin has very simple and straightforward configuration settings.
- WP Rocket crawls your site, saves a copy of your pages in the cache, and enables WordPress to showcase before it gets onboard.
- WP Rocket allows images on the website to load as the users scroll down the page, which enables the site’s load time.
- WP Rocket uses minify to reduce the size of HTML, CSS and JS files.
- Individual – $49/year
- Plus- $99/year
- Infinite – $249/year
Autoptimize is a free all-in-one best WordPress SEO plugins to improve the performance and page speed of your WordPress site. It has more than 1 million active installations and 32 million downloads with five-star ratings.
- Autoptimize can aggregate, minify, cache scripts and styles to optimise lazy-load images, Google Fonts and remove core emoji cruft.
- Autoptimize also enhances the image optimization, content delivery network, critical CSS rules and boost to make your website faster and smoother.
- Basic: Free
Rating – 4.7/5
Premium SEO pack
Premium SEO Pack provides an array of features that are packed into one plugin to retrieve SERPs and store them in an easy and compact module, including local file disclosure and arbitrary file upload vulnerabilities.
Premium SEO Pack has around 25 modules in one WordPress plugin that can easily help you optimize your website.
- Premium SEO Pack uses a SERP tracking module, a keyword tracker and pages to improve ranking and performance.
- Premium SEO Pack helps you generate local sitemaps, general sitemaps, image sitemaps and video sitemaps.
- Premium SEO Pack’s World Wide Web Consortium helps you with guidelines to enhance your website and pages.
- Premium SEO Packs provide a platform for intelligently compressing PNG and JPG images.
- Premium SEO Packs also provide rich snippets, GT Metrix, SEO-friendly images and social stats modules to elevate your website and user experience.
- Lite version: Free
- Regular licence: $44
- Extended licence: $400
Rating – 4/5
Broken Link Checker
Broken links are always a heartache for any website’s performance as they decrease the ability of the search engine to track your website and rank it.
As a result, using Broken Link Checker improves your ability to monitor and examine all internal and external links to ensure accuracy and to repair all broken links in order to improve SEO and the user experience.
- Broken Link Checker helps you detect links that are dead, broken, or missing redirects and clean them up in no time.
- Broken Link Checker prevents search engines from displaying broken links and prevents 404 errors from being displayed for reported URLs.
- Broken Link Checker identifies problematic tags, and the location of the bad links in your HTML and avoids repeating the same invalid URL.
- Broken Link Checker assists you in detecting, hiding, and redirecting broken links.
- In cases of broken links or dead links, Broken Link Checker informs you through email or the dashboard to take action.
Without needing to comprehend coding, publishing banners on your blog can easily and effectively get visitors to turn into subscribers, leads, or sales. Rock Convert allows these calls-to-action (CTAs) to be tracked using Google Analytics and published right from your WordPress dashboard.
- Rock Convert enables you to categorize display banners in order to maintain and control what each content presents.
- Rock Convert’s cross-site scripting allows malicious scripting such as redirects, advertisements, and other HTML to be executed when guests visit your site.
- Rock Convert rejuvenate your banners and customise the HTML tags for the best results.
- Without the need for style customization, Rock Convert is compatible with any version of WordPress.
Rating – 4.6/5
ShortPixel is one of the best WordPress SEO plugins to optimize and compress images or PDFs without disturbing their quality.
ShortPixel has been known as an easy-to-use plugin that creates magic and could automatically resize your website images, making it compatible with any gallery, slider, or e-commerce plugin.
- ShortPixel helps you convert all your JPG/PNG images to WebP/AVIF and make them suitable for the right browsers.
- ShortPixel refines image optimization that could enhance loading time, boost SEO performance, and deliver a pleasant user experience.
- ShortPixel ‘s WP-CLI supports you in the background to process and store images in a very large media library.
- ShortPixel uses an AI engine to assist in cropping subject-centered images.
- 100 Credits for Month – Free
- 7000 Credits for Month – $3.99/month
- 16000 Credits for Month – $8.33/month
- 55000 credits for Month – $24.99/month
- 100000 Credits for Month- $41.66/month
- Unlimited Credits for Month – $8.25/month
Rating – 4.5/5
Well-developed WordPress websites are a great way to express your identity and attract numerous audiences to your table. Making this possible is all about choosing the best plugins for WordPress as a savior to enhance your website’s functionality and make it more aesthetically pleasing.
Of course, choosing good plugins must be done with care and thorough research which consumes more time in knowing and implementing them.
As a result, we have simplified your efforts of hassling around finding the ‘Right one’ and provided you with the ‘Best WordPress SEO plugins’ in the market where you can quickly start infusing them into your website functionality and optimize with your desire to grow your business.
As previously stated, choosing SEO Plugin for WooCommerce or any websites is significantly based on qualitative research and takes effort and time for a long cruise. Our in-house experts, who are well-versed in the encyclopedic world of plugins, can guide you more fully on which SEO plugins are good or are best for you to utilize to make your website more vibrant and code-friendly.
Why us ?
Apto Digital is one of the leading digital marketing agencies in Bangalore, India. With the best-skilled digital marketing experts, we bestow an incredible lifestyle of working for our clients by aligning their revolutionary ideas and helping them successfully achieve their objectives.
Our Experts have over 5 years of experience in digital marketing services. We at Apto have meta expertise in Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, UI UX Design, Social Media Marketing, Pay Per Click Services, Email Marketing Services, Website Design and Website Development. With our fortune of expertise and digital lifestyle, we provide very cost-friendly digital marketing solutions with higher ROI for enterprises, SMEs, and startup’s.